Experience the Luxury Lifestyle
of FKMB Lofts
There’s nothing else like it in Cleveland: the historic Federal Knitting Mills Building, now converted to state-of-the-art, one- and two-bedroom industrial-style lofts with open floor plans, high ceilings, polished concrete floors, exposed ductwork, high-quality gas kitchens, and sweeping views. Housed in an old-world exterior, these sleek, new-world lofts offer contemporary interiors with unparalleled comfort, privacy, and value.
You can view our lofts below, but only the properties listed in the available for rent area are currently available.
Superior building amenities=
Talk about location!
- Fitness Center with Life Fitness machines
and treadmills, plus free weights
- Huge rooftop deck with dramatic city and lake views,
perfect for viewing the fireworks from Progressive Field
on Friday nights
- Green garden courtyard with gas BBQ's, tables, and seating
- Great views of the warehouse district, Lake Erie,
downtown, and Ohio City
- Easy access to expressways
- Only a quarter mile from Public Square
- Easy walk to West Side Market
- Short walk to neighborhood shopping, nightlife,
and major sports events
Want to Live In Tremont or Ohio City?
Check out Cleveland Lofts or The Merrell Building
2860 Detroit Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44113-2741